QLD WHS/Wellness Network
The QLD Work, Health and Safety/Wellness network offers practical information and insights on current and topical health and safety matters to assist in ensuring employers remain abreast of legislative requirements and develop effective WHS Solutions. In addition, the forum also focuses on the emerging discipline of workplace wellness with the aim of educating employers and AHRI professionals around best practices and trends in the corporate wellness space.
- Tue 19 Feb - Change Endurance for the digital workplace
The QLD WHS/Wellness management network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about WHS/Wellness management at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
QLD Work, Health and Safety/Wellness network is proudly supported by
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.