NSW Health, Safety and Wellbeing Network
Health, safety and wellbeing are a consistent focus in the modern organisation. The NSW Health, Safety and Wellbeing Network aims to provide practical information and insights on current and topical safety, health, wellbeing and rehabilitation issues to assist all HR professionals in navigating this increasingly complex and diverse service requirement. Legislative requirements are important; however, this network aims to move beyond compliance to share effective implementation lessons that changes behaviour and creates a better workplace for all.
The NSW Health, Safety and Wellbeing network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals with specific WHS and wellbeing experience who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Hosting regular breakfast forums with insightful presentations by experienced HR and WHS professionals
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- Developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about OHS/Risk management at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.