NSW International HRM Network
The NSW International HRM network aims to lead and grow the body of knowledge and to enhance the understanding of HR professionals by promoting awareness, educating and facilitating discussion on international human resources issues.
Typical topics of presentations covered include tax, legal, employment, immigration, culture and other issues faced when managing human resources across international boundaries including international assignment programs, relocation processes, on assignment support, repatriation assistance, employment law and training and development.
- Coming soon
The NSW International HRM network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Currently vacant - Please contact CPD Events if you would like to be considered.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about International HRM at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.