This network aims to bring together HR professionals who are interested in HR data and analytics, to share and learn new practices and knowledge and ultimately create the shift from 'no sight' to 'insight' to 'foresight'.
- Tue 20 Nov - Utilising internal and external remuneration data to identify trends and opportunities: an NGO case study
The VIC Analytics AHRI Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest
- Aditi Sharmana
- Angela Neilson
- Dasha Siminov
- David Baber
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Diversity at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.