NSW Diversity Network
The NSW Diversity Network meets with a formal or informal presentation and discussion of topic issues. The Network aims to contribute to the development of AHRI members by providing opportunities to discuss and hear about key issues affecting organisations in relation to work-life balance and diversity.
- Mon 30 Jul - Engaging Men: Exploring the gender debate from a male perspective
(4-6pm, SAVE THE DATE, REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON. We are delighted to welcome Emma Walsh from Parents at Work who will share the research from the Swedish Dads photo exhibition, and Troy Roderick from the Male Champions of Change.)
The NSW Diversity Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Diversity at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.