ACT Diversity Network
The ACT Diversity Network meets with a formal or informal presentation and discussion of topic issues. The Network aims to contribute to the development of AHRI members by providing opportunities to discuss and hear about key issues affecting organisations in relation to work-life balance and diversit
- Coming soon
The ACT Diversity Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Stephanie Waddon - email@example.com
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Diversity at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.