SA Attraction, recruitment and retention network
The main focus of the SA Attraction, recruitment and retention (AR&R) Network is to enhance and advance the professional development of the network members and engage in open forum discussions. Experienced HR practitioners are invited to share their knowledge and experience by presenting at early evening events and participating in discussions.
We seek to stimulate, assess and promote innovative solutions that assist in the attraction, recruitment and retention of high calibre people, both in times of skills shortages and when candidates are more numerous.
- Thu 12 Jul - Workforce Planning Research - Is The Supply Gap AWOL
- Fri 20 Jul - So what does it really take for a people and culture professional to get into the C-Suite?
The SA Attraction, recruitment and retention network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about attraction, recruitment and retention at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.