AHRI Network Forums
AHRI Networks are groups of HR professionals that share your interests and reside in your regional area. Networks are run by AHRI members that volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in a particular HR area of interest.
Each network is led by a convenor whose role is to work closely with the AHRI National Office on a range of activities. AHRI Networks are important as they ensure there is a close link between AHRI and practicing and active HR professionals across Australia.
Participate in AHRI network activities to
- continue to grow your professional connections
- plan and attend forums and events
- give back to the HR profession.
The activities of AHRI network can vary, and depend on each group's interests. Typically AHRI Networks plan and host events and discussion forums, and contribute to the content of AHRI's state and national conferences.
Following are the current and established AHRI Networks by topic area. Select a topic that interests you, and see if a Network runs in your state or region.
Current AHRI Networks
- Attraction, recruitment and retention
- Emerging HR professionals
- Employee relations/Industrial relations
- HR analytics
- Human Resource management systems
- Health, Safety & Wellness
- International HRM
- Learning and development
- Organisational design and development
- Performance and reward
- Public sector
- Workforce planning
- Regional and specialist
- WA Networks