Events terms and conditions
AHRI Events terms and conditions
In addition to the general terms listed below there may be additional terms and conditions for AHRI's major events. Follow these links for details specific to your event of choice.
- AHRI International Women's Day Breakfast terms and conditions
- AHRI National Convention terms and conditions
- AHRI National Convention live webcast terms and conditions
- AHRI National Convention exhibition visitor terms and conditions
- AHRI State Conferences terms and conditions
General events terms and conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Behaviour: AHRI reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an AHRI event, or eject any person from an AHRI event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by AHRI staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by delegates is strictly prohibited at AHRI events and forums. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum except by event sponsors. Delegates violating this policy will be asked to leave the event and AHRI members may have their membership revoked.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. An administration fee of $50 for breakfast events and $100 for all other conferences will apply for all paid event cancellations made before the registration closing date unless stated otherwise in the specific event terms and conditions. No refunds will be given after the registration closing date.
- Image release: In registering for AHRI events and conferences, delegates grant permission to AHRI, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for AHRI. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from AHRI in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, AHRI and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise AHRI by contacting (03) 9918 9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoices: When you complete and sign your copy of the registration form, this becomes a tax invoice in compliance with ATO requirements. This can be used to make payment by Electronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card, or cheque and you can keep this completed form on file for your tax records.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): If paying via EFT, a completed copy of the registration form along with a remittance advice is needed in order for the registration to be processed by AHRI. Payment by EFT will not be accepted after the registration closing date. Your registration is not confirmed until you have received a receipt and confirmation email from AHRI.
- Payment: To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
- Program: AHRI reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- Recording of CPD Hours:
- AHRI members who register for AHRI events/forums on or before the registration closing date will have their CDPEdge record updated automatically. Records will be updated at the completion of the event/forum.
- It is the responsibility of AHRI members who register after the registration closing date to update their own CPDEdge record manually. Visit the CPD Guide for details.
- AHRI members who have registered for an AHRI event/forum but are unable to attend, are responsible for notifying AHRI of non-attendance. Email email@example.com.
- Records of attendance are maintained on file by AHRI for auditing purposes.
- For all CPDEdge queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Notice: AHRI member registration rates are not transferable to non-AHRI members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of AHRI and that the registration is made in the AHRI member's name only. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or AHRI membership
- Registration and Payment: Payment in full is required by the event date in order to attend.
- Sharing registrations: One registration may not be utilised by several individuals. For larger events group registration discounts and 1-day registration options are provided
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. AHRI must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event. Also see the conditions under Registration Notice.