AHRI National Convention and Exhibition
The AHRI National Convention and Exhibition is Australia's flagship event for HR and people managers.
This annual event is for HR professionals, people managers and business leaders and will show national and global thinking for business today. The accompanying 100+ stand exhibition will provide delegates with the latest products and services in the HR field for new ideas to take back to the workplace.
Attendees can choose their own experience by registering for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days.
- Date: 21-23 August 2017 (extended program 21-24 August 2017)
- Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney
- Register now: www.ahri.com.au/convention
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
Early bird registration closes 31 May 2017. Register now
(Note: all timings are estimates, program is subject to change)
Day 1: Monday 21 August, 2017
- 8.30am - 4.30pm: Pre-program (workshops, Public Sector HR Conference and HR Tech Conference)
- 5.00pm - 6.30pm: Main conference program - Official opening and keynote
- 6.30pm - 8.30pm: Welcome reception (in the exhibition hall)
Day 2: Tuesday 22 August, 2017
- 8.15am - 5.00pm: Main conference program
- 7.30am - 5.00pm: Exhibition open
- 7.00pm - Midnight: Gala Dinner
Day 3: Wednesday 23 August, 2017
- 8.30am - 4.45pm: Main conference program
- 8.00am - 3.30pm: Exhibition open
Day 4: Thursday 24 August, 2017
- 9.00am - 4.30pm: Post program workshop/s
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available for this event.
AHRI Corporate Sales
T. +61 3 9918 9275