AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is designed to set aspiring HR professionals up for success.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Topic 7: Measuring human resources effectiveness
BSBHRM417 Support human resources functions and processes
Topic 7 of the program focuses on how to position and present HR initiatives in a way that prove the true value of human resource management (HRM) projects in terms of their potential for return on investment (ROI). It offers methods of researching, developing and presenting a business case, and gaining endorsement of management and other stakeholders with respect to HR initiatives.
- Research human resource functions
- Review policy and procedure frameworks in relation to HR functions
- Research and develop an HR business case that includes relevant financial references
- Identify and analyse key metrics that support an HR business case
- Identify key stakeholder influence and power relationships that impact on support for HR initiatives
- Use qualitative and quantitative measures to influence decisions
- Understand the concept of return on investment (ROI) and its practical application in determining and proposing value in relation to HR initiatives
- Report on HR functional related research outcomes and analysis
To gain this nationally recognised qualification, you’ll need to have completed 12 units of competency on the following topics:
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia.
RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.