AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is designed to set aspiring HR professionals up for success.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Topic 2: Recruitment and workplace relations
BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations
Topic 2 covers the essential elements of employment practice – from recruitment through to retirement – including current legislation that underpins that practice. It demonstrates how to effectively integrate the processes of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and onboarding the best candidates to achieve business goals. It will focus on how to manage the employment relationship to increase retention and ensure that the process of dismissal is conducted in a fair, respectful and legally compliant manner.
The topic addresses the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to work with employee and industrial relations policies and procedures. It covers communicating and implementing employee relations policies and procedures that meet statutory and legislative requirements, assisting in dealing with employee relations conflicts and issues, and generally working towards a harmonious industrial relations climate in the workplace.
- Understand the design of recruitment and selection processes
- Plan for recruitment of employees
- Design behavioural questions that are relevant to recruitment requirements
- Support the selection process
- Assess and select candidates
- Onboard successful candidates
- Link the sourcing and development of talent to the organisation’s business goals
- Understand the way that Australian legislation determines labour management and ethical accountability in the employment cycle
To gain this nationally recognised qualification, you’ll need to have completed 12 units of competency on the following topics:
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia.
RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.