AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is designed to set aspiring HR professionals up for success.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Topic 1: Business driven HR
BSBLDR413 Elective Lead effective workplace relationships
Topic 1 introduces the human resource function and shows how it fits within the organisational structure. It provides an understanding of how human resource management must deliver on the goals and objectives of the organisation and how internal and external relationships are critical to successful management or human resources. Participants are introduced to methods of linking tactical HR activities to organisational strategy
It addresses the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to use leadership to promote team cohesion. It includes motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the team and forming the bridge between the management of the organisation and team members.
- Develop an understanding of the organisation and its strategies and understand the need for HR management to be business driven
- Clearly define and integrate organisational goals, HR strategy and the associated goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management and the importance of developing and maintaining relationship building in the HR management context
- Prepare to lead workplace relationships of a work team
- Lead workplace relationships
Review leadership and identify areas of improvement
To gain this nationally recognised qualification, you’ll need to have completed 12 units of competency on the following topics:
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia.
RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.