New Member Offer
The AHRI LinkedIn group is the largest active HR group in Australia and growing. The engagement and discussions generated in this group are a valuable tool utilised by HR Professionals and the wider HR community.
AHRI would like to extend a special membership offer to members of the AHRI LinkedIn group which will provide access to the range of Membership Benefits of Australia's only association for HR professionals. This offer is available until Friday 16 October. There are two types of membership available:
Affiliate membership: $240 for the first year (usually $300)
Affiliate membership is a suitable membership type for those with people management responsibilities, but HR is not their primary function. It also suits those who have just started their HR career, but do not have any formal qualifications or experience. More information about the benefits of Affiliate membership can be read here. Note; to take advantage of this offer you must return back to this page.
Professional membership: $295 for the first year (usually $360)
Professional membership is AHRI's premium membership type for HR and people management professionals of all levels. Professional members are covered by AHRI ProCover insurance, have full access to member resources and discounts. To be eligible for Professional Membership, applicants must have completed an undergraduate qualification OR have at least 4 years' experience in an HR role. Read a full overview of the member benefits here. Note; to take advantage of this offer you must return back to this page.
To apply for membership:
- Click on the 'Apply for Membership' button below
- Sign in with your existing username and password or create a new account. If you cannot remember your username or password, you can retrieve this using the 'Forgotten Password/Username' function on the right hand side.
- Select either Affiliate or Professional Membership option.
- Complete the form with your personal details and make payment using a credit or debit card.
- A confirmation email with your tax receipt will be sent in the next business day.
- A second email will be sent in the next business day with a link to finalise your membership. Affiliate applications should complete all fields in the form. Professional applications should complete all fields in the form and upload a copy of a current CV and any Academic Transcripts achieved. The supporting documents are to assess the professional membership level. Once these have been submitted, the review will be made within 5 business days.
- The AHRI membership team will send you a link to access the two exclusive webcast sessions from the AHRI National Convention, to view on demand from your own PC or mobile device.
- New membership packs will be posted within 7 working days of your application being finalised.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Team on (03) 9918 9200 or email email@example.com. When speaking to the team, ensure you quote the LinkedIn membership offer.
Professional members receive free professional indemnity insurance as part of their membership.
Did you know...
That AHRI represents around 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe?