Congratulations to the 2018 AHRI Awards finalists.
The winners will be announced on 29 November 2018 at the AHRI Awards Dinner.
Please select the relevant award below to view the 2018 finalists' profiles.
Please note: Finalist profiles have been submitted and authored by the nominating organisation. They are listed alphabetically.
- CEO Diversity Champion Award
- HR Diversity Champion Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Leader Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Practitioner Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Rising Star Award
- Lynda Gratton CEO Award
- Ram Charan Student Award
- Ram Charan AHRI Practising Certification Award
- Workplace Relations Award
- Elizabeth Broderick Workforce Flexibility Award
- Peter Williams HR Technology Award
- Sir Ken Robinson Innovation and Creativity Award
- Wayne Cascio Organisational Development Award
- Dame Quentin Bryce Gender Equity Award
- Fons Trompenaars Cross Cultural Management Award
- Graeme Innes Disability Employment Award
- Michael Kirby LGBTIQ Inclusion Award
- Stan Grant Indigenous Employment Award
- Susan Ryan Age Diversity Award
- Talent Management Award
- Marshall Goldsmith Talent Development Award
- Rob Goffee Leadership Development Award