Applications for the 2018 AHRI Awards are now closed.
Missed out on applying in the awards for 2018?
Register your expression of interest for the 2019 AHRI Awards and we will email you with details of when applications will open and how to apply in early 2019.
Applying for an Award
The AHRI Awards is Australia’s most prestigious HR awards program. Each award is independently and rigorously judged by global leaders from HR and business.
Individual and organisation HR excellence is recognised and celebrated through the AHRI Awards. There are 26 awards across five themes – workplace diversity, workplace wellbeing, contemporary HR, organisational talent and individual awards. (See below for a full list of awards under each theme).
Applying for one or more of the AHRI Awards is a clear demonstration of your commitment to being the best in the business, whether as an individual or from an organisations perspective. Imagine what winning an award could mean for your career, or for your organisation's public profile. Hear from some of the recent 2017 AHRI Award winners and what it meant to them to or view a list of past winners and about their submissions.
Watch the 2017 AHRI Awards highlights video or to find out more about an award and the award criteria select the theme and award from the below drop down.
- CEO Diversity Champion Award
- HR Diversity Champion Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Leader Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Practitioner Award
- Dave Ulrich HR Rising Star Award
- Lynda Gratton CEO Award
- Ram Charan Student Award
- Ram Charan AHRI Practising Certification Award
- Workplace Relations Award
- Elizabeth Broderick Workforce Flexibility Award
- Peter Williams HR Technology Award
- Sir Ken Robinson Innovation and Creativity Award
- Wayne Cascio Organisational Development Award
- Dame Quentin Bryce Gender Equity Award
- Fons Trompenaars Cross Cultural Management Award
- Graeme Innes Disability Employment Award
- Michael Kirby LGBTIQ Inclusion Award
- Stan Grant Indigenous Employment Award
- Susan Ryan Age Diversity Award
- Talent Management Award
- Marshall Goldsmith Talent Development Award
- Rob Goffee Leadership Development Award
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Inclusive Workplace Award
- Allan Fels Mental Health Award
- Martin Seligman Health and Wellbeing Award
AHRI Awards Application Process
Applications for 2018 Awards have now closed.
Stage 1: Application/payment
Applications for 2018 Awards have now closed. Expressions of interest for 2019 are now being taken.
Once applications open in 2019 you can select the Apply Now link, register your organisation, select your award(s) and complete the payment. This takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Stage 2: Submission, supporting statements and evidence
Once your registration and payment for the AHRI Awards is received you will be emailed an e-submission pack containing a link with access to the documents for the award(s) for which you have registered. Submissions will need to follow the instructions forwarded at the time of application and in the template formats provided.
Please note: Submissions can only be accepted if Stage 1 (application/payment) has been completed.
Once you have completed the required documents you access the Awards Submission Portal and upload your submission documents.
Following the submission closing date, shortlisting and judging activities will commence and the finalists will be announced in late September. The winners will be announced at AHRI Awards Gala dinner in late November/early December. Registration for the dinner will open in late September once the finalists have been announced.