Innovative solutions to minimise human resource legal risk
Our specialist Workplace Relations & Safety team has extensive experience acting for employers in both the public and private sector and across a range of industries. We understand the legal risks associated with human resource management.
With a focus on preventative measures and dispute resolution rather than litigation, we can assist you with respect to:
- drafting employment contracts, workplace policies and other guidelines
- advising and acting on the implementation of industrial strategies, including implementation of workplace agreements
- advising on disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- advising on termination of employment issues and procedures, including, for senior executives, in respect of options, bonus entitlements, directorships and public announcements
- defending unfair dismissal and wrongful termination proceedings
- advising on the implementation of and acting in proceedings concerning the enforcement of confidentiality and non-compete provisions
- advising employers in respect of unlawful discrimination, unlawful termination, harassment and bullying complaints and acting in proceedings in respect of these complaints
- advising in respect of transmission of business issues
- advising employers in respect of employer sponsored migration (457 visa scheme) including application for approval as a standard business sponsor, visa applications and advising on employer compliance issues.
At Holding Redlich, you won't just get legal advice. You'll get advice you can use, tailored to your needs, underpinned by the very best legal thinking and expert industry knowledge.