As a Professional MAHRI, you have demonstrated your commitment to your career and the HR profession, and have:
- 5+ years’ work experience in HR or people management; or
- An undergraduate qualification or higher plus 2+ years’ experience working in HR or people management
Professional MAHRI members have access to:
- Exclusive HR resources, templates and more
- Local networking and learning opportunities
- Discounts on short courses and events
- AHRI ProCover professional indemnity insurance
- And other member-only benefits
Plus, you will have the recognised commitment to continuing professional development the MAHRI post-nominal displays by completing 60 hours of continuing professional development every 3 years.
MAHRI members are also eligible to start their journey towards achieving HR certification − the Australian industry standard for certified HR practitioners.