Applications for all 2023 Award and Scholarship categories are now closed. Thank you to all those who completed a submission.
Yes, a single initiative may be entered into more than one award. When considering which awards to apply for, carefully read the specific award’s description to ensure the award’s specific criteria is addressed for each application.
An application fee is payable for each award category entered, charged at $355 for AHRI members or $755 for non-members. Learn more about the benefits of an AHRI membership and how to join.
Please note there is no fee applied to applications in AHRI’s Scholarship Program.
Application shortlisting and judging will take place between August and September. Shortlisted applicants will be advised as soon as known.
- Upon applications closing, all applications are reviewed by shortlisting panels for the first stage of the judging process.
- The shortlisting panels comprise representatives from AHRI member committees, leading industry practitioners, academics, and award partners.
- Each submission is rated against the award’s specific criteria. Panel members will individually assess applications before meeting to discuss each one and determine finalists.
- Finalists and non-finalists will be advised of the outcome of their applications in October.
- The National Judging Panel will then meet and review the finalists to determine the winner of each category.
- Please note, the National Judging Panel may choose to select winners representing different classifications within each category based on the pool of finalists.
The shortlisting panels will determine if there are any questions for referees. Please note that referee checks may be conducted at any stage of the judging upon request of the judges, but it is a requirement of the submission to supply referees prior to judging. AHRI will contact referees on behalf of the judges either via email or phone with any questions from the judging panels if required.
All applicants will be contacted via email in November and notified of the outcome of their application. Finalists will be publicised though AHRI media channels in November.
Finalists have been announced
Winners have been announced
Proudly supported by our sponsors
We are looking for exceptional HR professionals who will benefit from a range of prizes and development opportunities.
Interested in becoming an AHRI member?
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.