Terms and Conditions
AHRI International Women's Day Breakfasts
- This promotion is run by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) Ltd (ABN 44 120 687 149)
- Only paying delegates to the AHRI International Women’s Day 2018, who register prior to the 9/02/2018 can participate. A paying delegate is anyone who has purchased a registration to AHRI’s International Women’s Day 2018 breakfast event.
- To participate in this promotion, registrants must answer the question prior to completing the registration. For registration done via the pdf form, the question must be answered on the manual form prior to submitting.
- The 10 registered delegates who win the two books will be contacted on 12/02/2018 and announced through social media channels between 13/02/2018 to 5/03/2018.
- The winning entry will be selected based on the best answer to question asked during registration (Game of Skill).
- Two entries per city will be selected. (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane).
- By participating in the promotion, the winner agrees to share their intellectual property (their answer, their pictures of their experience, etc) with AHRI to use for promotional purposes.
- AHRI holds the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected of any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- For any further questions regarding the promotion, please contact AHRI on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entries will go into the draw to win two books Zelda La Grange’s Good Morning, Mr Mandela and Lois P Frankel’s Ageless Women.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value. The winner has no right of recourse should the prize be substituted, whether that substitution results in a prize being offered that is of a lesser or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information to the Promoter’s satisfaction, fails to satisfy the Promoter as to their entitlement to enter or participate, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.