Constitution, code of conduct, by-laws and charters
Upon renewal of membership all AHRI members are bound by the AHRI Constitution, the Code of ethics and professional conduct and all by-laws, notices and directives of AHRI.
- By-law 1 - Code of ethics and professional conduct
- By-law 2 - Complaints and disciplinary procedures
- By-law 3 - National curriculum accreditation procedures
- By-law 4 - Professional Recognition Framework
- By-law 5 - Repealed
- By-law 6 - Acquisition of business
- By-law 7 - National Certification Council (NCC)
Audit and risk committee charter
Professional members receive free professional indemnity insurance as part of their membership.
Did you know...
That AHRI represents around 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe?